What we provide
Japan IPL Express uses state-of-art equipment that emits a pulse of light directly onto the skin. Depending on whether you choose skin solution or hair removal treatment, the light energy breaks down excess pigmentation to give you a more even skin tone or destroys hair follicles to help cease hair growth.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment is non-invasive, fast and suitable for a wide range of skin and hair removal concerns.
Painless, Fuss-Free Hair Removal
- Got unwanted hair? Bid goodbye to having to shave or wax regularly because IPL treatment leaves long-lasting results. Save yourself the time and hassle. Cheers to a bare-ter future!
IPL for Hair
- IPL targets your hair follicles, so that when unwanted hair is gone, it’s gone for long. This works best when follicles are in the active growth stage, while dormant follicles slip by. So if you still see some hair growth after your first treatment, don’t worry — each treatment is a step closer towards long-term hair removal.
- Acne is a skin condition which stems from hair follicles being blocked. Hair follicles are the pores that anchor hair to the skin and blockage occurs when the oil glands near the skin surface overproduce oil. This is especially prevalent during puberty due to a surge in hormones. The result: pesky pimples and acne.
IPL for Acne
- IPL can effectively treat acne without the side effects that might arise from topical or oral acne medications. Yay!
- The light emitted during the process is able to effectively target and destroy the skin bacteria responsible for acne, oil control and also help to prevent future outbreaks on the face, chest or back.
- Foundation and concealers might help provide coverage for a hot second, but we can do better.
IPL for Skin Blemishes
Not only can our IPL machine reduce and get rid of blemishes, but it can also even out an uneven skin tone. It rejuvenates your skin, restoring its youthful glow. Embrace aging in style.
- Pigmentation could be the result of genetics, sun exposure, stress, fluctuating hormones, menopause, insulin resistance, and damage to the skin from injury, overly aggressive skincare treatment or frequent use of hair dyes. There are 2 types:
When there is decreased pigmentation and patches of skin become lighter than the overall skin tone. This occurs when your body underproduces melanin.
- When there is increased pigmentation and patches of skin become darker than the overall skin tone. This occurs when your body overproduces melanin.
IPL for Skin Pigmentation
Japan IPL Express uses state-of-art equipment that emits a pulse of light directly onto the skin, breaking down excess pigmentation to even the skin tone. This procedure is non-invasive, speedy and suitable for a wide range of skin pigmentation conditions.
- Vascular lesions are the blood vessels that form underneath the skin and usually result in a reddish appearance. These lesions come in different sizes, shapes and forms and could be on any part of the body, although most common on the nose. Of different varieties, you might recognize them as port wine stains, broken capillaries, hemangiomas or cherry angiomas.
IPL for Vascular Lesions
It may take up to a month to diffuse redness, but final results are usually permanent. In any case, should you be suffering from excessive blood vessels and generate new ones, this can be again addressed by treatment in the future. No worries!